Why join CWWA or renew your membership?
Your CWWA membership renewal should have already arrived in your mailbox. There are so many reasons to renew your membership:
- CWWA membership ensures that your utility or business stays informed of national initiatives and trends that will impact your operations.
- CWWA is your voice to the federal government. Our efforts ensure that federal policies and legislation consider the challenges faced by municipal water and wastewater utilities, We have achieved significant improvements to federal legislation – most recently to the federal Wastewater Systems Effluent Regulation etc.)
- Membership connects you with a national network of experts in water and wastewater treatment –giving you access to unparalleled information exchange
- Preferred pricing to CWWA Events and publications.
- Access to CWWA’s communication products including the Bulletin, Communiqués and the Canadian Municipal Water News and Review magazine.
If you aren't already a CWWA member and want to learn more about the Associaiton and membership benefits, visit the links for your membership category:
- Utility Members - municipal water and wastewater treatment facilities
- Associate Members - Includes private sector, academic and alumnus categories
- Subscription Members - federal and provincial government entitiies (departments, libraries)
- Individual Members - individuals who have a keen interest in learning about municipal water and wastewater services (must meet criteria)
Need more reasons to join, or to persuade management? Download our presentation (adobe pdf for viewing online, or right click and choose save as for the power point file) , outlining what membership can do for you and your organization.
back to top