CWWA is a national body representing the common interests
of Canadian water and wastewater systems... and is recognized
by federal and provincial governments in Canada as the
voice of this public service sector.
It is the industry's and therefore the members' opportunity
to address and influence federal and national water and
CWWA stresses communications on significant national trends and events, and works closely with other organizations to further the industry and create public awareness and support through:
- cooperation with Canada's six regional water/wastewater associations
- its membership services, annual seminars and special workshops
- partnerships with federal, provincial and municipal governments, national organizations, the private sector, and international organizations.
You are the industry.
We need everybody to support the task ahead.
- CWWA Bulletin (10/year)
- Communiqués (on hot issues/news)
- Canadian Municipal Water News & Review, the biannual magazine
- Members' Briefing Book
- CWWA Alert (by e-mail/fax)
- CWWA Membership Directory
- Internet Website
- Participation in CWWA affairs:
- Governance (Board of Directors)
- Committees & networks on subjects of national significance, such as: Drinking Water Quality; Water Efficiency; Wastewater and Stormwater; Water Security; etc.
- Representing the industry to governments, other organizations, the public
- Organizing events (national, regional, local)
- CWWA events
- CWWA publications
- Free selected publications
- Eco Canada/Harvard Publishing - "Stepping Up to Management" course for $399 (savings of $201)
- Employment postings on CWWA's online Water
and Wastewater Career Centre
- CWWA Bulletin advertising
- National Peer Assistance - (clearing house function: members helping members)
- E-mail/Fax broadcasting (fee for service)
- Enquiry service (subject to staff resources)
Membership fees will be under review by CWWA in the 2011-2012 year. For annual fee information, please contact Anita Wilson
< > or to the general office mailbox <
>. Thank you.
Back to top